Sunday, May 10, 2015

ALFRED'S PIANO COURSE

We have been given a stack of piano music from one of our friends and there was a music book in there called;
"Alfred's Basic Piano Library
Lesson Book
Level 2"
Alfred saw this and decided that he would like to have his picture taken with this book and pretend that he wrote it.  He called the newspaper reporters and they said that they would be there in and hour.

The next time I went into my room I found Alfred, sitting on my bed with what looked like it could have been a dressing room.   But poor Alfred was in a bit of a state, not knowing how to make himself look good.  He was sitting in front of the mirror, gazing at himself in horror.



He turned around and sighed.   Then he told me about the newspaper reporters.  I looked at the clock. Only five minutes left!  I quickly called Rosie to help me make him acceptable.  There was nothing I could do about the 'makeup' and Alfred wanted the chain around his neck.  So Rosie struggled and struggled but finally got the chain around his neck.






Then I heard a car coming down the driveway.  It was the newspaper reporters!  I gave a few orders to Rosie and she raced about, making things ready for the picture while I greeted the reporters.

While Alfred was having his picture taken Rosie sat on my piano, away from the cameras...




That night, the newspaper had Alfred and 'his' piano book.


                                                             ***Little Star***

1 comment: