Monday, March 17, 2014

MORE OF THE AUTUMN

Finally!  I get some time to do more on my blog!



This tree obviously shows the Autumn!                                           The colours are really fascinatingly different from each other on the same tree.  I don't think I've ever seen something like it :o)
And here is a flax seed pod.  I love making flax flowers, and our front deck fence is covered in them!
But the truth is, I only know two sorts of flower, but they are all different.
We have our own flax, but sometimes the lady that taught me flax plaiting visits and brings some for me to make some flowers.
This pod is from a young flax plant that I cannot use the leaves yet because they are so small. 

 This is one of our fruit trees.  It is a wonderful burst of colour in a lot of green :o)
Only, it is out of sight so we have to go around the chicken hutch to see it!








 I love autumn... except for the fact that we have wasps coming in occasionally today.
Its probably only today that they have come in but is seems like they have been coming in for weeks.  I don't love wasps!!! 
 




***Little Star***
 

2 comments: