Monday, September 7, 2015

MY ART AREA

Hello everybody (sounds unnatural, right?  Yeah, it is!)
Before I start with this post, I just want to say;
My friend has started up a website called New Zealand Fledglings.
It is for young children interested in birds and birdwatching.

Okay, now for the art bit!

Here is my art area,



And here is some of the equipment I use, and the picture I watercoloured last night.


Pens and Pencils
Reference Books

More Pens and Pencils
Sakura Watercolours
Reeves Watercolours in a Tube
 
Reeves Watercolours In Sticks
Warm-up Page
Painting


I didn't use a reference for this painting.  I just did it from my imagination.
I used:
Water ~ Reeves Watercolour in a Tube Ultramarine
Island ~ Reeves Watercolour in a Tube Sap Green
Sky    ~ Reeves Watercolour in a Tube Lemon Yellow, Brilliant Red, and Sakura Permanent Orange
Birds  ~ Sakura Pigma Micron 01
Tool  ~  Sakura Waterbrush (comes with paints)

The Sakura pens and paints are sold on eBay, and the Reeves paints can be found in most art stores.

Have Fun!

***Little Star***

No comments:

Post a Comment