Monday, March 24, 2014

ALFRED AND THE GOOD THING

Right.

Here is a picture of Alfred after the happenings.

His eyes smudged when Mummy washed him and so she had to make them a little larger.  He is still Alfred, but a bit cuter now... once I get used to him!







Oh yes, and some battle scars.
"He" is pointing to them as he is proud of them.  Can you see my finger holding his arm to point?



Well, I guess now you want to know about the good thing that happened.

I've got my own room!!

LOOK!


I used to share a room with my three little brothers.

The room isn't finished yet, or decorated, but Mummy felt it was time to get me into my own room!

This is a luxury!

I can spend time quietly in there.


The other day my youngest brother and I went collecting autumn treasures from the garden.  We went back to my room and made a bed for a little pet acorn named  " Bontin' "







Must go, reading time..


**Little Star**






No comments:

Post a Comment